We are looking for a Production Planning Analyst for our factory in Torbalı, Izmir who will be responsible for preparing production plans for Finished Goods & semi-finished goods by following up the operational requirements & sourced markets demand, and analyze discrepancies between set targets and actual performance in order to provide the Management with decision making tools on activities affecting company objectives and availability of goods.
- Prepare short term & mid term production plan with full alignment of many internal parties and issue the final plan to all relevant parties.
- Organize weekly production meeting to keep related people updated on the plan revisions and take necessary corrective action considering optimum plan and ensure that all production related changes are updated in SAP environment.
- Analyze and monitor realization of Production, Sales and Shipment situation in daily / weekly basis in order to find out the reasons of discrepancies between target and actual performances. Assist in deciding corrective actions and recommend appropriate solutions in order to make a proper planning.
- In close co-operation with line management, analyze planned and actual situation for production related activities and recommend appropriate solutions in order to make a proper planning
- Follow short term plan change requests coming from sourced markets representatives and implement to production plan by coordination many parties.
Candidates should have:
- University degree in Engineering, Management or in another related field
- Experience in Supply Chain functions, production planning and machine based scheduling is a plus
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Very good command of MS Office applications. SAP knowledge is an asset
- Strong drive for achievement, analytical thinking ability and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, team-work and cooperation skills
- Flexibility to travel, internationally mobile