World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field,
• Minimum 4 years of experience years of relevant experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist,
• Ability to fluently speak English,
• Planning, organizing and problem solving abilities,
• Has completed military service (for male candidates),
• Has no obstacle to travel,
• Resides in Istanbul.
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification,
• Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action,
• Setting up and optimizing clients pages within each platform to increase the visibility on social content,
• Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community,
• Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules,
• Creating and developing different type of social media reports (status reports - Closing reports - listening reports),
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information,
• Collaborating with other departments (Advertising, Design.. etc) to manage reputation, identifying key players and coordinating actions
• Taking part in daily/weekly meetings to ensuring all departments have the latest communications.