QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Denge Plastik has been producing electromechanical products in the automotive spare parts sector and exporting to more than 25 countries since 1998. In line with the growth strategy, we are looking for a dynamic SALES SPECIALIST with strong communication and sales skills.Our plant is located at Gebze Plastikçiler Industrial Zone (GEPOSB) and holds a Leed certification. The candidate will work in this plant and will report directly to Assistant General Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and 2 years of “sales” experience in the automotive sector,
- Systematic approach to business with strong follow up skills,
- Demonstrated analytical skills and passion for analyzing data,
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Having abroad experience is preferred,
- Proficient in using MS Office programs,
- Good reporting and presentation skills,
- Second foreign language is preferred,
- Having a Class B license and active driver,
- No travel restrictions,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- We have a company service facility on the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
- Meet with potential customers and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs,
- Acquire new customers by analyzing the market,
- Take necessary actions by working on the market, competitors, product prices and sales condition and stock levels,
- Follow up and grow the current accounts of the customers,
- Work closely with with Product Development unit to increase sales and customer satisfaction,
- Participate international fairs and make good contact with potential customer candidates