Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry in more than 130 countries. As a globally active company with more than 10,000 applications on the market, 7,000 committed employees, 4,000 different raw materials, 50 innovative Technologies and product solutions for more than 120 B2C categories; our mission is to generate smart ideas, to develop winning products and to provide reliable ingredient supply.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to be employed in our Maltepe Office.
- Preparation of internal and external data analysis, reports and presentations to develop action plans by business unit/product.
- Work closely with sales, customer service, business unit and finance teams
- Analyzing business performance of the products, prepare ad-hoc reports including market analysis, forecasting, sales results.
- Keep track of the KPI’s and profitability for all sales targets and products.
- To support sales team with domestic and regional opportunity analysis by merging data from different sources
- Preparation of the segmentation model and to identify main sales metrics which highly affect on company’s total sales.
- University degree,
- At least 2 years work experience, preferably in marketing, in food, beverage or FMCG companies
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent command of MS Office programs, SAP knowledge is a plus,
- Good team player and strong communication skills,
- Result oriented, proactive, willing to take initiative,
- Self motivated with high level of energy,
- No military service obligation for male candidates.