If you fit the following criteria;
- Bachelor’s degree from Actuarial Science, Statistics or Mathematics or Econometrics department,
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the insurance sector in the actuarial, technical or the reporting department,
- Excellent command of English and/or French,
- Preferably knowledge of SAS, Cognos, R, and Python programs,
- Proficient in MS Office programs,
- Aiming to become an actuary and taking the exams,
- Completed military service (for male candidates)
If you are ready to;
- Perform the monthly profitability and follow-up analyses in motor, health and household branches,
- Support the modelling studies,
- Carry out profitability and follow-up analyses for the individual portfolio,
- Support Actuarial and Technical Pricing studies,
- Support studies for improving database quality and portfolio segmentation,
- Conduct periodic reporting activities
Apply to join the Groupama Sigorta family which is just a single click away.
If you join US, you can;
- Use your benefits flexibly,
- Make use of the application of working home office,
- Learn about insurance in depth from experienced managers,
- Have international career opportunities,
- Work in smart casual clothing,
- Enjoy a warm and employee-oriented work environment.
Come on, join US! The future is in OUR hands...