The jobholder provides support to the Corporate Relationship Manager for all functions detailed below.
• Corporate Center is responsible from the largest CMB relationships. These are large domestic and multinational companies which are likely to have complex needs which require more sophisticated solutions. The needs will often include syndicated loans and occasional access to capital markets and/or advisory.
• Corporate Center directly coordinates the relationship management with relevant parties in HBTR and within HSBC Group Offices. The Branch has most skilled and experienced RMs.
• The corporate RMs ensure corporate banking department builds lasting business relationships with large corporate customers by implementing the best marketing strategies, providing solutions from Global Banking &Markets, Global Liquidty and Cash Management and Global Trade and Receivable Finance, and an exceptional relationship management service; with the overall aim of enlarging large CMB corporate client portfolio with quality customers, thus improving profitability and minimizing credit risk.
• University degree
• Advanced level of verbal and written English
• Extensive knowledge of financial markets and products
• Extensive knowledge of compliance issues, Group regulations, local laws and regulations
• CMB Basic Level License
• 1-3 years (min) experience in corporate banking
• 1-3 years of banking experience in a Marketing Department
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent managerial skills
• Professional business demeanor
• Analytical thinking skills