THINK BIG, MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Combine your education, your talent and your dreams with management skills, and you will be unstoppable.
To take your place among the future managers and improve your career with HSBC Turkey Young Talent Program, apply now.
HSBC Turkey Young Talent Program has one target: The opportunity to realize your full potential...
WHAT WE OFFER
During this program you will develop a diverse range of skills to prepare you for a number of potential career paths in the banking sector. You will build on existing strengths, while developing critical skills in leadership, strategic thinking, relationship management, and analysis and project management. We offer a unique opportunity to graduates;
You will have an opinion and voice in a global environment
You will use your insight
You will shape our business
APPLICATION AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS
You must submit your application by the closing date shown in the advertisement.
If you are one of the selected candidates remaining after the first screening, you’ll be invited to complete online tests and a personality questionnaire. This will be followed by an interview at the local HR department.
3. Group and Face-to-Face Interviews
During the face-to-face interview, you’ll be asked to describe yourself and talk about your career plan.
If you’re selected for the HSBC Turkey Young Talent Program you will be offered a full-time position contract at the department to which you applied.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills;
- Graduate / Post-graduate degree, preferably in Engineering, Economics and Administrative Sciences, Art and Sciences Faculties from universities in Turkey or abroad,
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English,
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated profile with leadership potential,
- Analytical mindset coupled with strategic thinking,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with teamwork spirit,
- Conceptual and innovative thinking with an ability to identify practical solutions,
- Male candidates should have no military obligation or at least two years of postponement.
To qualify for the HSBC Turkey Young Talent Program, you need to be 4th university student or fresh graduate, preferably in Engineering, Economics and Administrative Sciences, Art and Sciences Faculties from universities in Turkey or abroad.
April 30, 2019
67 ülke ve bölgede yaklaşık 3 bin 900 ofisiyle dünyanın en büyük bankacılık ve finans hizmetleri kuruluşlarından biri olan HSBC Grubu bünyesinde 1990 yılından bu yana Türkiye’de faaliyet gösteriyoruz.
Türkiye’nin önde gelen uluslararası bankası olma vizyonuyla Kurumsal Bankacılık ve Yatırım Bankacılığı, Bireysel Bankacılık ve Birikim Yönetimi alanlarında hizmet sunuyoruz. Müşterilerimizle birlikte büyüme ve ekonomiye değer katma amacıyla müşterilerimizin hayallerine ulaşmalarına ve hedeflerini gerçekleştirmelerine destek oluyoruz.