We are a newly established UGC and TikTok Ads specialized digital marketing agency based in New Mexico, USA.
Unlike any other digital marketing role in the industry, as a "TikTok Ad Specialist", you will focus on TikTok marketing only.
We do not require you to have worked or be able to work with no other platforms. However, as a digital marketing specialist, as TikTok is a freshly established platform, it's better if you had previously worked with other marketing channels such as Facebook ads, Google ads etc.
However, this is not a must.
If you do not realize the potential in the newly established platform and are firm about working with other marketing platforms, please don't apply.
We are building a team of visionaries who:
- Thrive working at home
- Believe in the power of NEW.
- Are open to learning and internalizing new strategies we developed in digital marketing
- Can openly talk about their opinions with customers and the team.
- Are not limited by their knowledge, hence are growing every day.
- Understand classic (not cliche) marketing concepts and are able to interpret them for every situation.
- Do not use tactics but have principals
- Are not necessarily passionate about the work but are able to communicate their key motivating factors
- Has excellent communication skills in English
- Understand TikTok and digital marketing
About the role:
- Control up to 4 clients' paid TikTok Media channels per month.
- Work with creative directors to develop strategies for midsize e-commerce and info product brands.
- Know how to track and measure data.
- Integrate the measuring in the marketing strategy according to clients' needs.
- Always be on time for the meetings.
- Constantly improve yourself in this area.
- Put your two cents on the table, meaning don't be afraid to voice your opinion.
- Have worked with Facebook ads (not a must but knowing Facebook ads is certainly a plus)
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a four-year program (not a must, but in the case of you not holding a bachelor's degree, you need to have the skillset to compensate for that)
- BE A PRO at problem-solving
- Be a team member, and empower your co-workers.
About the Interview:
- The video interviews will be conducted via Video Call.
- You will be asked to interview in English.
- Be prepared to answer questions about TikTok and ad creation.
- You will not be the one creating ads. Your role is to manage them so tell me how digital marketing works and show me what kind of a strategy you would pull together in a certain scenario.