Do you have a real passion for winning? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business model of global company?
If you have analytical & strategic skills and are looking for an exciting job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come and join our Sales Organization and make an impact to drive business as Account Manager!
As Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies and will contribute on our customers’ decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This role involves making recommendations on sales fundamentals; such as, distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising strategies which drives superior shopping experience based on consumer research that gives us insight into what enables shoppers’ purchase behavior.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Build, sell, implement, and evaluate business plans to enable profitable business and category growth
- Provide input into retailer category strategy as a thought leader to help them winning in long term
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop customer strategies and plans
- Translate Business Plans into concrete selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually helpful business plans
- Turn raw data and insights into actionable plans and strategies
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
You will need to:
- Serve as a trusted business advisor.
- Help by innovating new solutions to business and field challenges as a thought leader.
- Own and lead strategic customer accounts.
- Execute best in class category strategies and business plans to win disproportionally
- Participate in diverse, multi-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in 2024
- Graduated in the last 3 years
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
What we offer:
- Inspiring and Hybrid Work Environment – At P&G, colleagues become friends, creating a sense of belonging and caring for each other in our fun and inclusive work environment. You will be a force for good and force for growth by positively impacting our local and global communities through corporate efforts in Community Impact, Equality and Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability.
- Making an Impact as of Day 1 – You will be trusted with bigger responsibilities from the start, managing teams and leading projects throughout your career.
- Continuous Learning and Growth – You will immediately become a student of P&G Business School, where we grow next generation leaders with world-class training programs including on the job learning, corporate training programs and functional trainings.
- Feeling Valued and Rewarded – With our top-notch and pioneer people systems, you will be financially rewarded for your impact; enjoy competitive benefits and feel your mental & physical wellbeing is taken care of with our flexible work arrangements, corporate sports teams & clubs and many more.
Good to know:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) Application, 2) Online Assessments and 3) Interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- Please apply to only one of our job openings and choose your second preference when filling the application form.
- Application deadline is 15 December 2023, Friday.
- Online Assessment deadline is 24 December 2023, Sunday.
- Online Assessment scores are valid for 365 days. If your assessments are marked completed directly when you click the link, it means you already took the assessments within 365 days, and your latest result will is taken into consideration for your application.
- Due to high volume and interest, our process can take longer than usual. Thank you for your interest an understanding!
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
We champion social mobility and believe socio-economic status should not be a barrier to accessing job opportunities. That’s why in addition to this internship being paid, we offer provision of all the necessary technology and electronic equipment, access to a range of benefits, and financial support if you need to relocate for your internship - such as covering the cost of travel to your internship location.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please click here if you require an accommodation during the application process. Please make sure to wait to hear back from us regarding your accommodation before proceeding with the online assessment, we thank you in advance for your patience.