We offer a 9-months long trainee program where you will be assigned to work in Philip Morris Izmir Factory Operations departments and accomplish responsibilities and special projects. Following a task-based orientation program, your assignment will start with Production department thru a pre-defined standard daily management structure and continue by driving specific projects in such departments as Production, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, EHS, Engineering and Operations Planning. After completing the trainee program; you will be placed in a position in Philip Morris İzmir Operations facility.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes; you will work in different production related areas.
What YOU will do?
• Learn and understand the systems and processes involved in your assigned department and complete all learning objectives within required timeframe,
• Drive specific projects/ initiatives as required by the department based on identified current issues and/or new concepts,
• Gain specific level of knowledge of processes that post results; gain ability to discuss the intent of business reports and/or the control measures that make up the reports,
• Monitor related processes to make process and/or system improvement proposals,
• Conduct research and data collection as well as interpret information in order to support supervisor/teams to make decisions and solve problems,
• Co-ordinate directly with internal/external parties thru effective collaboration to support process activities
What are WE looking for?
• Fresh graduate from University; Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Engineering,
• Motivated and passionate to work in production environment,
• Previous internship and/or project experiences,
• Very good command of MS office programs,
• Curious, analytical, agile and collaborative,
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills both in English and Turkish.