As a Sales Excellence Parttimer, you will work in the Sales Operations Team. Your job will be to support in reporting tasks in CRM, support the CRM users upon their request and play active role in data quality of CRM database. You can have a great added value in these tasks by:
* Creating sales efficiency reports and dashboards.
* Keeping the track of country/cluster KPI’s.
* Realizing data quality with the key stake holders based on data analysis.
* Project management such as providing “Data Quality” in the development of the CRM system.
* Automate manual operations in customer data maintenance.
* Documenting the optimized / updated processes.
* The main goal is to excel Schneider Electric in operational processes of sales and marketing.
We're looking for;
3rd or 4th grade in Bachelors or Master degree student in the field of Management Information Systems or Industrial Engineering.
Further requirements are:
* Interest in information processes and relation with the corresponding business;
* Proactive attitude and good communicative skills;
* Familiar to CRM tools (Salesforce.com is preferred)
* Good computer skills (finds a way in new software) and experience in MS office tools
* Good command of English language
If you want to be a part of a meaningful job and an inclusive team, join us!