How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
We are looking for a Shift Engineer to join our team in Aliağa, İzmir.
The main task of this position is to keep the air separation plant in Aliağa operational while respecting security, health, quality and environment procedures.
Ensures HSE is respected
- Implements the basic rules of plant safety
- Preparing safe work permit prior to start unroutine tasks
- Ensure lock-out, tag-out implemented prior to start unroutine tasks
- Ensures that safety is always considered as a priority
- Is regularly on the field to check the application of safety rules
- Check the contractors and maintenance work onsite to be sure that all taks are ongoing as planned in terms of health and safety
- Participates in incidents analysis, treatment and reporting, and ensures action plan is implemented for his/her perimeter of responsibility
- Performs unsafe situations & incidents reporting
- Operate the plant in order to comply process safety rules
- Ensures that the Management of Change should be done before any change. (MOC will be done by the responsible team)
- To comply fully with occupational health and safety rules and written and verbal work instructions. To ensure compliance of the people under his responsibility with these rules, to warn and advice them when needed.
- Prepare the operations in order to start maintenance tasks. Relief the pressure, measure the environment with the portable or fixed gas analyzers
- Identifies quality risks and liquid losses in the field and makes recommendations to managers to prevent/reduce them
Manages day to day reliably operations
- Ensures the correct quantity and quality of the products
- Establishes the production planning to meet customer's requirements. Monitors it and manages the changes
- Organizes the coordination with the customers' operations teams. Ensures to maintain good communication
- To obey standard operating procedures and inform differencies between standard operating procedure & site operations to the production manager to improve SOPs
- To inform prouction engineers at unexpected production events, and to manage conflict of priorities, synchronization maintenance/operations, and difficult technical topic
- Analyzes production reports (shift log book, products analysis etc.) to detect and correct problems
- Generates regular reports on general operation issues
- Reports clear and efficient communication to management about issues concerning the site in order to make right decisions
- To organize site cleaning activities and direct subcontractors to clean the site
- Always consider that safety is our first priority then the reliabilty and efficieny follows it
Continuously improves quality & efficiency of operations
- Develops and implements production tracking, contribute the reporting of site performances
- Builds and implements a method to use the best configuration of asset towards efficiency performances
- Follows efficiency on a daily basis. Detects gaps, and suppose / suggest actions to correct them to the production manager
- Optimize energy usage
- Follow EMS, contact experts if required
- Support remotely to the other ALTR plants from Departure Control SyS , Secure Industrial Remote Access or relevant application provided by Air Liquide
- Review the Departure Control SyS logics in order to solve problems or improve the process and support production engineer to revise / improve the DCS logics
- Support Smart & Innovative Operations team by operations and implementations manner
- Support improvement projects and work with project managers if required /asked
- Discuss the problems or improvement ideas with remote control centers and work with them
Manages operations teams and develops competencies
- Ensures everyone is knows their objectives, and gets feedbacks in his / her shift
- Builds a positive team spirit
Are you a MATCH?
- Plant process knowledge
- Good technical and work understanding of industrial technical domains (mechanic, electricity, instrumentation, process control, functional analysis etc.)
- Good understanding of safety, quality and reliability issues in operation
- Highly motivated by technical and industrial environments
- Open to address multiple concerns in a limited time frame
- Decision making under hard conditions
- Ability to work autonomously
- Adapt his/her communication to interlocutors
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.