We are looking for a Textile Engineer who will be reporting to the Customer Services and Quality Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years experience preferably in short & long staple yarn spinning, filament spinning, flat/circular knitting, carpet weaving,
- Good command of English- both spoken and written,
- No restriction to travel (both domestic and abroad),
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Customer oriented,
- Strong team work, analytical thinking, problem solving, research, communication and negotiation skills,
- Residence in Yalova or Gölcük.
- Providing technical assistance for customer complaints, process and product development studies,
- Providing quality control service,
- Incorporating customer feedback into the process/product development projects,
- Being involved in R&D/process/product/market development projects.