BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TURKEY IS LOOKING FOR A BRAND EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
LOCATION: Istanbul - Turkey
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Senior Brand Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: TCNA (Turkey - Caucasus - North Africa)
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Assist the Brand Manager in the development and implementation of BAT’s New Categories plans across multiple markets
- Follow-up closely with New Product Introduction team to ensure new Brand Launches/Initiatives are delivered OTIF based on the defined cycle plan.
- Work closely with Digital Activation, Retail Activation and End Market Teams to ensure brand initiatives and cycle activities are implemented according to brand objectives
- Analyse brand related data to generate insights, identify potential issues and propose corrective actions and/or new brand activities
- Support the brand specific Activation initiatives and supply the overall development of Brand Activation plans
- Understand the impact of cost elements on brand profitability and monitor, report/follow brand support expenditure
- Collaborate closely with external agencies to ensure assigned brand activities are in line with the requirements of the brief while maintaining day to day communication to achieve desired outcome
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you an upbeat professional with a strategical business approach ready to seek new challenges in a constantly evolving environment?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Engineering or equivalent
- Between 2-3 years of proven ability in the FMCG, Telecommunications or Digital industry
- Having experience in digital marketing campaigns is a plus
- Advanced written & spoken English skills
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, curious and resilient
- Competitive salary, annual bonus
- Lunch at office canteen
- Health and life insurance
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!