BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TURKEY IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE IN FINANCE.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
LOCATION: Samsun, Turkey
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
If you are a driven, passionate, and ambitious graduate and want to go far through a challenging, and accelerated development experience, then the Operations-Finance Global Graduate Program in our Factory side is the best choice for you.
Begin an amazing career with a bright future! At BAT, we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company.
As a Global Management Trainee, you will have the outstanding opportunity to lay the foundation for a successful and internationally oriented career in Finance. You will be challenged in cross-functional within our end markets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- 12-months preparation program after which you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role
- Real responsibility in Operations Finance with real impact on our dynamic business
- Participation to international business projects
- Various development opportunities through a varied training program aimed at strengthening your leadership skills
- Attend to the Global Graduate Academy in London with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network
- Development in dynamic and multinational environment
- Unique place to work and grow among professionals
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University graduate in Finance, Business, Economics or similar
- Fresh graduate with 1 to maximum 3 years of relevant professional work experience in finance related fields
- Leaderships skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Results-oriented, analytically, intuitive and an innovative problem solver with an open mind set
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organized and structured individual
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Competitive salary, annual bonus
- Lunch at the factory canteen
- Health and life insurance
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!