BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TURKEY IS LOOKING FOR A SUPPLY CHAIN GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program candidate in Supply Chain Department to be based in our Samsun factory as the first rotation!
BAT approaches to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
What is Global Graduate Program & What do we offer?
It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Supply Chain Executive. It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT
Reports to Supply Chain Manager
Reporting Level N/A
Geographic Scope Samsun
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and Operations
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training in BAT Global Headquarters
- Participation to international business projects
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role. You will be located at Samsun Factory (where our operations located) and your first role will be in Supply Chain Logistics Function.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Graduated from a reputable university in the last 3 years
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Preferably good understanding of Supply Network Operations and/or work or internship experience in Supply Chain Department.
- Willing to work in Samsun
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary, annual bonus
- Lunch at factory canteen
- Health and life insurance
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!