Marketing Long-Term Internship
Are you a strong talent with a passion to work in a global pharmaceutical company? Do you care for “every heart beat”?
If your answer is “Yes”, then we are excited to welcome you to Daiichi Sankyo Marketing Long-Term Internship which offers a real career experience commencing from day one.
The internship tenure requires minimum 3 days attendance in a week and minimum 6 months of commitment.
If you’re eager to learn new things, boost your curiosity, take new responsibilities, and make differences with your ideas and projects which will build your future and personal development, then let’s apply for the internship and join us in caring for every heart beat in Daiichi Sankyo!
You’re the perfect match if you are;
- 3rd or 4th year university student (preferably in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry / Chemical Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or Industrial Engineering) or master student who will be able to work minimum 6 months (is a must)
- Perferably having previous internship experience in pharmaceutical industry in Marketing Department,
- Able to work minimum 3 days in a week
- Digitally savvy
- Excellent command of English both in writing and speaking
- Advanced in MS Office applications (especially Excel with formulas)
- Strong analytical skills
- Accountable, proactive, continuous learner, curious, collaborative and result oriented
- Willingness and potential for problem solving with good communication skills
- Coordinating with Product Managers in various projects
- Contributing to generation of creative content in digital platforms
- Supporting the follow up and reporting of marketing activities
- Conducting research on marketing trends in the sector
- Creating added value for Daiichi Sankyo via thinking out of the box
- Sharing her/his creative ideas, feedbacks and suggestions with the related manager
- Enjoying the professional career experience at Daiichi Sankyo and having fun in what h/she does throughout his/her journey
What We Offer:
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexible working models, all the social benefits of a modern company and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.
We are Daiichi Sankyo, a global pharmaceutical company with over 120 years of scientific expertise!
We are dedicated to creating new modalities and innovative medicines by leveraging our world-class science and technology for our purpose “to contribute to the enrichment of quality of life around the world.” In addition to our current portfolio of medicines for cancer and cardiovascular disease, we are primarily focused on developing novel therapies for people with cancer as well as other diseases with high unmet medical needs. With more than 120 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, our company and our 16,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation to realize our 2030 vision to become an “Innovative Global Healthcare Company Contributing to the Sustainable Development of Society.”