QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Döhler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
Döhler Turkey is looking for an "Jr. Import Operation Specialist" to be employed in our Istanbul Maltepe Office with following qualifications;
- Preparing import documents,
- Keep system up to date,
- Execute handling all related banking process of import,
- Controlling all related invoices and forwarding to finance department.
- Documenting efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems,
- Processing all required customs procedures and legalisations, in consultation with the site in question, taking current jurisdiction and legislation into account.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade departments or closely related field,
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP are preferred,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Strong communication skills,
- Analytical thinking with innovative point of view,
- Willing to take initiative and responsibility.