Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Döhler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
Döhler Turkey is looking for an "Operational Excellence Engineer" to be employed in our Denizli Plant with the following qualifications;
- Ensuring Operational Excellence activities are conducted,
- Following KPIs, taking necessary actions to improve them, assisting in setting new performance objectives
- Evaluating processes, performances, anticipate requirements, uncover areas of improvement, implement solutions in collaboration with related stakeholders,
- Making kaizen activities and ensuring implemented activities sustainability,
- Providing solutions and development plans according to operation and business needs to improve profitability, efficiency and productivity,
- Bringing new insights into way of doing business by brainstorming activities based on numerical analysis and reports,
- Leading initial and ongoing Lean events to ensure consistency and proper application of Lean tools & processes,
- Raising awareness, the continuous improvement culture,
- Using digital tools and SAP to develop an efficient strategy,
- Being resilience to resistance of change.
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or related engineering background,
- Must have 2 years working experience in LEAN environment,
- Basic knowledge and experience of equipment and processes in a manufacturing environment, supply chain and logistics operations,
- Self-motivated, improvement-oriented, communication, planning, organization, problem solving, time management skills and eager to learn,
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with cross-functional teams,
- Basic knowledge of SAP,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- Ability to travel as required,
- Living or able to live in Denizli.