· A Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline
· Min 3 years experience as EHS professional in manufacturing environment
· Advanced English language skills
· Min C level EHS Certification
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As an EHS Analyst, you will be responsible for directing EHS activities at his/her location(s); establishing EHS objectives and targets; internal reporting of EHS performance; communication of national, area, and local regulatory requirements, and; ensuring documents are available in the local languages.
Your key deliverables :
• Supporting manage to site in achieving EHS targets & objectives. Directs development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives.
• Facilitates risk assessment at the location to identify critical EHS hazards and aspects. Works with his/her supervisor to create targets and objectives based on key EHS risks.
• Help to determines appropriate leading and lagging indicators to track performance against targets and objectives.
• Supports creation of EHS goals for his/her supervisor and front-line supervisors to drive EHS culture, compliance, and results.
• Works to assign MESH element champions and facilitate their engagement in ownership of the MESH elements.
• Drives and promotes zero incident EHS culture throughout site.
• Creates and facilitates EHS engagement through EHS teams and committees needed to accomplish the established targets and objectives for the year.
• Works with his/her supervisor to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS country, state, and local regulations.
• Pursues third party recognition for programs that establish the site and Eaton’s EHS program as world class.
• Uses established EHS data processes such as MESH Suite to manage data such as injuries and illnesses, environmental metrics, risk assessments, EHS action items and other pertinent information.
• Create training matrices to ensure that all training is defined and tracked to completion
• Work with his/her supervisor and EHS team to ensure that all key EHS operational controls are in place, on a PM program, and that EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis.