Summer Term Intern
EGGER stands for sustainable growth; we are an international company with more than 10.000 employees in 10 countries and 60 years of experience in the wood industry. One of the most important factors that enable us to grow continuously is our successful teamwork. We are looking for a new co-workers who will join us as Intern in our EGGER Gebze Plant, which produces plastic edgebanding.
We do not simply look for intern. We seek talented professionals who share our values!
What we are looking for?
- University students from various departments of Engineering, Economics, Business Administration,
- English knowledge is an asset,
- Good team player with strong problem-solving skills,
- Willing to learn,
- Living in Gebze, İzmit, İstanbul Anatolian Side.
What will you do?
- To participate in projects activities carried out in the company,
- Supporting all processes within the department,
- Take part in various tasks in a global environment.