Would you like to enjoy being a part of a great team that leads the way to the world’s firsts in technology as the Champion of Software Export in Turkey and be member of Ekin - Next Generation Smart City Solutions?
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics or related departments of universities,
- Having a career goal or experience in sales, import & export and international logistics in IT sector.
- Knowledge of technical regulations related to logistics such as import/export and customs regulations,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and able to use ERP System,
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills coupled with a sound self-motivation, confidence and honesty,
- Strong communication and presentation skills,
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines,
- Able to travel both domestic and international,
- No military obligations for male candidates.
- Organizing the shipment and all processes of export goods and managing international logistics processes.
- Follow up custom clearance issues and covering all necessary documentations.
- Work together with an related department on the preparation and follow-up of documents related to export operations.
- Enter demo requests and product orders from abroad into the system; contact the relevant departments in accordance with customer requests, organize the necessary delivery of the products.
- Ensure coordination between domestic and international customers with Ekin – Smart City and managing the sales process correctly in coordination with the related departments.
- Support the preparation of proposals, preparation of necessary certificates, related documents and follow-up until the end of the order process.
- Follow-up of approval processes and payments of invoices.
- Provide necessary support to our international sellers.
- Having a career goal or experience in Technical Sales, Pre-Sales or Sales Engineering,