QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you like to enjoy being a part of a great team that leads the way to the world’s firsts in technology as the Champion of Software Export in Turkey and be member of Ekin - Next Generation Smart City Solutions?
- Bachelor’s degree from related departments of universities
- Minimum 1 year of experience in corporate communications preferably in corporate identity practices, international communication management, relations with agencies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong presentation skills, having proactive approach and good at taking initiative,
- Content development, media relations, writing, creative skills
- A well organized and detail oriented person with an ability to multi-task
- Prior working experience in Corporate Communication and Digital Marketing fields with an international approach
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and deadlines in a multinational environment
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, email marketing and CRM
- Supporting international and local marketing activities by coordinating with local country representatives.
- Ensuring executional excellence throughout the area of responsibility for all communications measures in line with brand positioning and corporate identity/design guidelines.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent brand voice.
- Coordinating production of business and product related videos.
- Planning preparation for international exhibitions, conferences, events, and meetings by identifying, coordinating, and assembling specified requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists, and establishing contacts, project management, analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate web development including but not limited to design, functionality, and generating content, routine monitoring, maintenance, updating, and troubleshooting.
- Develop print and digital communications and collateral, including, flyers, mailers, print ads, branded materials/presentations, and event/service-specific materials consistent with brand identity.
- Lead generation through digital and traditional channels (Web channels, Google Ads, SEO, Mailings).
- Management of social media accounts of the company (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Likedin,Instagram).
- Implementing the internal and external communication activities such as writing articles, writing messages for announcements.
- Working with other departments/business units to provide content and/or comms tools for their business purposes.
- Coordinate the development, buying, production and distribution processes of promotional materials.
- Improving sales and market share growth, increasing profitability, coordinating product group based marketing strategies.
- Coordinating third party relations with agencies (Creative, PR).