Roles and responsibilities
- Undertake enterprise risk management activities in order to assist organization in making informed decisions by integrating risk management into its activities,
- Maintain an effective risk management framework to identify, analyze, monitor and report all material risks such as market, counterparty, operational and compliance risks,
- Maintain an inventory of enterprise risks by gathering, aggregating and translating information from stakeholders across the business,
- Ensure that risk criteria, risk appetite and risk tolerance are understood and communicated to stakeholders,
- Provide conceptual thinking and analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex problems that include interrelationships and dependencies in order to identify common themes and solutions,
- Promote systematic monitoring of risks, coordinate identification, monitoring and reporting of key risk indicators, thresholds and limits,
- Assist in evaluation and improvement of the existing control environment to ensure that the risks are at desired level.
- Use quantitative risk assessment techniques and reporting of risk metrics such as VaR (Value at Risk) and PaR (Profit at Risk) for both trading and commercial portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business administration or related fields from a reputable university,
- Minimum 4, maximum 6 years of experience in risk management or finance practices preferably in the energy industry,
- Demonstrated capability to apply risk management concepts, analysis and support to strategic decision-making processes,
- Experience in project management or coordinating large deliverables with inputs from multiple sources,
- Good understanding of internationally accepted risk management standards (i.e. COSO and ISO31000),
- Having an internationally recognized certificate is a plus,
- Strong analytical skills and desire to work with the numbers,
- Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office software,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- No military service obligation for male candidates.