What is the main aim of this position?
Execute manufacturing, assembling and commissioning processes within project plan by actively participating in the investment projects in ETİ Machinery.
What do we expect from you?
- Prepare manufacturing plan in accordance with the master project plan and manage workload/workforce of the operations;
- Prepare raw material procurement plan by working coordinately with other departments and keep the plan up-to-date, create purchase requests;
- Coordinate and realize assembling and commissioning in the customer’s field;
- Ensure a working environment that meet the requirements of occupational health and safety legislation;
- Research about manufacturing processes and lead a related staff team;
- Provide support in determining needs for new devices and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Min. 2 years' experience of assembling and steel construction in machinery industry;
- Preferably knowledge of machinery manufacturing, assembling and commissioning;
- Preferably knowledge of pneumatics and automation applications;
- Willingness to work in projects in abroad and in other locations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What brings you at the front?
- Being analytic and result oriented;
- Being innovative and open to learning;
- Having strong communication and coordination skills;
- Being team-work oriented;
- Demonstrating problem solving skills;
- Being able to reside in Eskisehir.