What is the Main Aim of This Position?
To support the Brand Manager in planning and executing the brand communication strategy, product development and brand related product positioning by taking the ETI marketing objectives into consideration.
What Do We Expect From You?
- To be responsible for product development, brand related product positioning, planning and executing the brand communication strategy,
- To follow the market dynamics with research reports and prepare analysis based on research data,
- To develop marketing plans, analyze and evaluate market trends,
- To support short and long term brand strategies and plans,
- To prepare and manage annual budget for the brand,
- To provide new product launch and relaunch as planned,
- To cordinate the advertising strategies (both ATL and BTL),
- To follow up consumer activities and PR activities to strengthen the competitive advantage of the brand.
- If you hold Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields (preferably Master degree in Marketing),
- If you are at least 2 years of brand management experience in FMCG industry,
- If you are fluent in English, both written and spoken,
- If you are proficient in MS Office applications, you are exactly the one we are searching for.
What Brings You at the Front?
- Self motivation with good communication, negotiation and excellent presentation skills,
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills,
- No restrictions on travel,
- Ability to locate in Istanbul.