Reporting Specialist / Analyst:
In your role, you will have full accountability of proactively providing insights to project team about employer branding & hr and marketing trends. You will be responsible for on time delivery of weekly and monthly reports, developing insights from surveymonkey data platform. You will be managing all processes of database content, coverage analyses. You will be developing insightful, analytical techniques and skills for optimizing and automotizing reporting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 2 years working in data analysis or reporting role
- Good data analysis skills, research methodologies (Quantitative and qualitative), data collection practices knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in design, develop and maintain reports, optimizing efficiency in writing complex queries.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment. (Given the swift nature of the research and the steady flow of client work, success in this role will demonstrate an ability to manage as many as 3-4 survey projects at a time and at varying stages of development. Although supervised by the principal survey methodologist, the data analyst will largely be responsible for his/her own time management with respect to meeting deadlines. As such organizational skills are paramount.)
- Efficient communication and presentation skills in English both verbal and written.
- Experience in technical writing (e.g., English language editing) or in research—whether marketing research or a survey-based social science.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel is must, background in SPSS is a plus.
*** Full Time work /// Remote work
About Evrim Kuran Danışmanlık:
Evrim Kuran Danışmanlık is a consulting company that provides its clients with value-adding and unique projects in generational studies, employer branding, and reverse mentoring programs. We are the Turkey representative of Universum Global- which is the global employer branding leader. conducting the world’s largest research study on talent career expectations, we strive to keep our position around the world. A trusted partner to over 1,200 clients and 1,500 universities worldwide including many Fortune 500 companies and internationally renowned academic institutions; we help employers to understand, attract and retain current and future ideal employees utilizing our experience, knowledge and services within research, strategic consulting and media solutions- since 2013. We have been organizing ‘People Make the Brand’ – the region’s biggest employer branding conference- since 2013. Main consulting areas: Employer Branding, Young Customer Experience Design, Organizational Culture, Intergenerational communication, Reverse Mentoring, Talent Attraction Strategies.