Come and join our team to become an important part of the Future of Work & Open Talent revolution!
Expertera is the region’s leading on-demand talent platform, providing flexible workforce and top-talent expertise for its diverse client portfolio, including 100+ international Fortune-500. We have had major impact in the region on the way companies re-imagine work.
For our clients, we deliver the world’s highest leverage product: expertise. Through our platform, clients access flexibility, speed and competency. Internally, we focus on quality, growth and our wellbeing. We have a solid and smart team that has passion to transform the way companies work. Our alumni work in the world’s foremost companies.
As Expertera, we want to shape the way we work, the future of human resources and expertise. What we believe is “growing together”. You will see how your impact reflects in our company, turns into a significant value-add for our clients, and shapes the careers of our Experts through their most prominent output: their expertise.
As a Consultant Intern, you'll spend the majority of time on research, operational tasks and problem-solving. You'll support a team of consultants in research, data collection and matching. You will collate data to feed our AI-based matching algorithms. You will take part in vetting and recruiting the right experts and later take notes and support the consultant in client meetings. Familiarizing with future of work concepts and support FOW (Future of Work) team in all organizations and initiatives when necessary.
At Expertera, internship is a temporary phase where we welcome you, load you with information, training, responsibility and our care J Once you are part of the team, you are part of the team, with full accountability. And if you are succesful and happy, you will join the team full-time in 3-months – which we hope you do.
- Last year university student or fresh graduate with a passion for startups, consulting firms, changing the way we work
- An interest in human resources and especially how to disrupt it
- Stamina and motivation for research, and social to engage with world’s leading Talent as well as clients
- High energy and positive mindset
- Showing ownership & responsibility as a self-starter
- Emotional intelligence, including empathy
- Initiative and self-starting
- Since we have global clients and international experts: excellent English skills
- 4+ days availability
- Full agile, all-remote, Playbook and OKR-based working environment
- Learning about on-demand economy and future of work
- Experiencing the growth of a startup
- Understanding the concept of rapid-growing on-demand talent market and expertise
- Building blocks to become an expert-generalist
- Chance of end-to-end client management: Fortune-500, investment firms, consulting firms, startups, and large corporates
- Experience in a variety of sectors from mining to aerospace
- Interacting with key executives, industry leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs
- Opportunity for full-time role in 3-months
- Managing various phases in the projects from day 0 to finish line
- Conducting project research on market and functional area to define the expertise
- Identifying, monitoring, and recruiting the right experts for each project
- Contribute to our growth and operational improvement for long term strategy while simultaneously developing personal skills
- Making jokes when stress/pressure reaches the critical levels (at least smiling at jokes)
- Build and maintain relationship with specific industry networks & Experts
- Provide data for Business Development team and AI-team
- Possibly work for a strategy team in OKRs