IS Investment was established in 1996 as the investment banking arm of Isbank Group in Istanbul. IS Investment provides a wide array of financial services to local and foreign investors, including Corporate Finance, Investment Advisory, Asset Management, Institutional Sales, Market Making and Liquidity Providing.
We are looking for a Business Analysts to join our Information Technologies and Project Management team who will share our passion and be able to work with an enthusiasm.
We believe that highly competitive solutions can only be developed by the motivated and enthusiastic team. That’s why our team members have been selected among the top engineers and specialists in the market. We are experts in developing solutions for financial organizations. If you want to be part of this restless team, come & join our talented team and share our goal that is to take the technology to the next level with creative, fast, efficient, and secure solutions.
What skills are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Industrial Engineering (Master's Degree is a plus)
- Have knowledge about capital markets, treasury, project management and data analytics is a plus
- Have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in service analysis and tests, business process, UI/UX design, screen validation and mockup preparation
- Having proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with supervision
- Having experience in demand evaluation and management
- Having experience of project management using project management methodologies such as PMI, PRINCE2, Scrum, Agile, Kanban and Waterfall (or equivalent) for medium to large sized projects is a plus
- Having strong knowledge and experience in efficient Change Management methods is a plus
What you will do?
- Consult with business end users to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new projects and process enhancements
- Assist system change processes from requirements through implementation by providing technical knowledge to ensure efficiency
- Work with internal parties to achieve business goals and negotiate with external parties as needed
- Working with PMO team for the successful implementation of the PMO's strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables
- Defining the Project governance (controls) and establishing frameworks and standards for Project Management
- Managing and compiling Project related financial and KPI information
- Leading to oversee Project costs and ensure finances are well managed
- Providing and maintaining a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the projects and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
- Tracking financial reporting whilst ensuring that the projects adhere to the corporate financial processes
- Leading to ensure cross-project dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained
- Preparing regular status reporting to all levels of the business