We are looking for an Equity Analyst to join the Research Department.
- Closely monitor assigned sectors and companies, conduct investment research, produce financial models and publish research reports and notes.
- Take responsibility in arranging client calls, company roadshows and all similar value adding activities to support sales teams.
- Proactively approach and respond both internal and external clients’ information requests.
- Keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new trade ideas by providing investment recommendations and presenting her/his findings.
- In-depth understanding of equity research, fundamental analysis and financial modeling.
- Excellent command of English.
- CFA charterholder title is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications as well as data vendors like Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Matriks.
- International job experience is a plus.
- Team player with strong analytical and quantitative skills and a will to take responsibility.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- CRM Level is a plus.