We are looking for a talented Salesforce Consultants to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications;
- Graduated from related departments. (Industrial Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management Engineering etc.)
- Minimum 4 years business analyst experience,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
- Good communication skills both written and spoken,
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to troubleshoot effectively,
- Ability to project manage,
- Well-developed learning skills and attitude,
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Basic job description will include the following:
- Provide consulting services on Salesforce.com to the clients,
- Provide application expertise for problem resolution,
- Map complex business processes to Salesforce.com,
- Guide and support the client on the use, implementation and support,
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs,
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform,
- Designing, and implementing Salesforce applications,
- Creating timelines and development goals,
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application,
- Writing documents and providing training for Salesforce Staff.