Maersk is going through an industry-defining transformation: We want to innovate global trade by simplifying our customer’s supply chains. With simple end-to-end solutions, digital services and seamless customer engagement, we want to enable our customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere. Joining us, you will play a key role in ensuring that we succeed.
Maersk is a Company where diversity and inclusion is a core part of our people strategy. At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job.
No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. You will get ample opportunity to develop your talent and take your career further – and we will support you in your endeavors.
• Execute all operations tasks on time and on plan to support our customers success
• Proactive in identifying issue and mitigating them, ensure issues raised are resolved quickly
• Closely collaborate with other teams
• Act as the first point of contact for suppliers
• Manage the shipment in accordance with agreed processes
• Prepare all required documentation timely and accurately
• Proactive communication with customer/suppliers in case of exceptions
• Resolve operational issues / escalations quickly and effectively
• Update all systems and milestone timely and accurately
We are looking for
• 1- 2 years of experience in similar job
• Customer Centricity
• Perseverant & Action Oriented
• Collaboration and Influencing
• Problem solving
• MS Office System knowledge
• Turkish and English - Written and Spoken
*This role will be based in Istanbul & Izmir.