We are looking for Business Process Analysts and Support (BPAS) Engineers into our growing Track&Trace Excellence Center team based in Urla/İzmir.
Applicants preferably should be graduated from engineering faculties of Universities (Computer Science or Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering).
You will take responsibility in the following knowledge areas:
- Factory/Distribution Process Support: Analyzing and supporting track&trace business processes & global implementation projects (factory and distribution processes)
- Software Support: Providing application/system support and business analysis service for nearly 30 factories around the world (FMCG industry)
- Technical Writing: Documenting software systems, user manuals, system landscape diagrams etc.
- Project Coordination & Reporting: Project coordination and reporting
Common skills for all applicants:
- Ability to analyze and solve the problems
- Being self sufficient, able to take tasks without being instructed.
- Fluent in English; good at English writing/reading/speaking.
Preferable technical skills:
- MS SQL Server and T-SQL knowledge. Writing SQL queries on MSSQL Server.
- Software development using Visual Studio, C# language, ASP.Net MVC development knowledge.
- Understanding of webservices, JSON, systems interfacing concepts.
- Good analytical skills on software design (business analysis).
- Must know how to write functional/technical specifications
- Working globally while living in İzmir.
- Work from home during pandemic
- Working in a corporate & multi-national business environment