Monovi Information Technologies Inc. It is an Izmir-based technology company that develops web and mobile business applications using Microsoft technologies and provides value-added information services in the field of legal product traceability (Track & Trace) in the supply chain for the tobacco industry.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be responsible for DevOps Continuous Integrity/Continuous Delivery processes within the scope of the systems used within our Track & Trace (supply chain traceability) department and which we support.
Common Qualifications Required in Candidates;
• Graduated from 4-year Engineering (especially Electrical-Electronics, Software, Computer, Industrial engineers) or Basic Sciences departments of universities,
• Ability to speak (fluent) English well
• Inclined to team work, who likes to work with the team,
• Have written and verbal communication skills,
• Able to establish and manage productive relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders,
• Following technology and innovations, open to learning and development,
• Responsible, follower, high working discipline,
• No barrier to travel abroad (for post-pandemic travels),
• Git, docker, Microsoft Azure knowledge
• Experience in CI\CD processes
• Windows System Administrator
• MSSQL Server Administrator
• Cassandara db
• Implementation of CI\CD processes in Track&Trace systems
During the pandemic, the opportunity to work remotely / from home is offered.
After the pandemic, our company will continue to work in our offices in Teknoparkİzmir in Urla.