If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity, and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value, then we would love to see you on board.
New graduates are also welcomed! If you are new graduate or about to graduate in 3 months, you can apply. We like to work with young talents.
At Monovi, we work with the dynamic, young and highly skilled IT talents to provide the highest quality IT Outsource Services in the industry. Monovi's IT services cover all the main areas of IT such as software development & testing, application support, DevOps engineering, project management & PMO, SAP consultancy and much more. We focus delivering a "Business Value" and this is our core business in IT domain. Our engineers work as an extended team of yours, helping to mitigate risks, reduce launch times, increase flexibility, and boost innovation.
We aim to promote diversity, professionalism, and the promotion of talents, always in accordance with the fundamental principles of integrity, fairness, and transparency. And Monovi is known for the great care we take with clients, employees, and young talents who still study at college alike.
• Supporting and maintaining track and trace software systems, running at several countries
• Providing application/system support and business analysis service
• Analyzing and supporting track & trace business processes & global projects
• Applicants preferably should be graduated from engineering faculties of universities (Computer Science or Software Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Math-Computer)
• Ability to analyze and solve the problems
• Being self-sufficient, able to take tasks without being instructed
• Fluent in English; good at English writing/reading/speaking
Nice to have technical skills:
• MS SQL Server and T-SQL knowledge; ability to write SQL queries on MSSQL Server is a plus
• Software development using Visual Studio, C# language, ASP.Net MVC development knowledge is a plus
• Understanding of webservices, JSON, systems interfacing concepts is a plus
• Based in Teknopark Izmir, located in Urla/İzmir which is 17 km to Urla and 52 km from Izmir city center.
• The area is known for artichoke festival, as a gourmet destination and touristic town.
• Easy to navigate with both public and private transport
• Working globally while living in İzmir
• Working in a corporate & multi-national business environment
• Hybrid work during pandemic (home office + Teknopark office)
• Welcome kit • Possibility to participate international customer projects
• Complementary private health insurance package
• Membership of internal social clubs, activities • Competitive salary
• Opportunity to improve your soft and technical skills in a learning environment with Monovi INCUDEMY
• Career planning for step-up
• Food voucher • Free transportation to the office
• Target oriented performance evaluation