MSD is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Through our prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. Today MSD continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world. For more information visit msd.com.
- 4th year university, master or new graduated students,
- Engineering background is a plus,
- Able to work 4 days/week,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
- Analytical mindset, result oriented and eager to learn,
- Proactive and team player,
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills,
- Collaborative, committed and self-motivated personality.
- Supporting Supply Chain department in all operational tasks including inventory management, demand & supply planning,
- End to end follow up of purchase orders working closely with manufacturing sites, customs broker, warehouses and transportation companies,
- Examining logistics & customs expenses and follow up suppliers’ invoicing,
- Working with internal & external stakeholders for import & export processes,
- Contributing in the preparation of weekly/monthly reporting.