Digital Marketing Specialist will responsible for supporting brand teams on digital campaign management, efficient utilization of enterprise digital marketing channels & content creation strategies.
Brief Description of Position
- To create, monitor, optimize and report on digital campaigns,
- Continuously assess efficiency and effectiveness of digital executions,
- Responsible for the concept/design, execution and the performance tracking & measurement of omnichannel customer campaigns and customer journeys,
- Responsible for inhouse digital content creation,
- Plays the role of a consultant to internal stakeholders and works closely with marketing & sales, medical, IT and other functions,
- Secure compliance requirements with highest standards of ethics and integrity.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Turkish,
- Minimum 2 years experience with a marketing automation tool, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is an important advantage,
- Preferably experienced on CMS systems (Wordpress VIP),
- Preferably experienced on Google Analytics 360,
- Ability to clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Collaborative, committed, result-oriented and business minded personality,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- High proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) programs.