MSD is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Through our prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. Today MSD continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world. For more information visit msd.com.
• Gives support for the preperation of sales analysis and periodic reports,
• Will take an active role in internal strategic reporting,
• Responsible for CRM projects,
• Prepares qualitative and quantitative analysis to CRM data,
• Gives support to the daily business activities of the units.
• 4th years students or fresh graduate at Engineering or Veterinary,
• Able to work 4 days in 6 months,
• Good command of written and spoken English is preferred,
• Good command of MS Office applications,
• Self motivated with good communication skills,
• Willingness to work with high result orientation,
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment,
• Strong in analytical and interpersonal skills.