Who we are:
NeoTech Academy is an American tech startup that trains people with zero technical experience and turns them into high-paid IT professionals as Software Testers. Our company is the United States-based and operated Software Testing Bootcamp that is rapidly growing. We offer a six-month Bootcamp with coaching and career support that is designed to help people start a tech career in the US and Canada. During these six months, we teach Java, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Eclipse, etc. We retain exceptional faculty and staff, maintain a cutting-edge curriculum and deliver an experience that outperforms the alternatives. With a carefully balanced combination of theory and hands-on practical skills, we enable people to learn the skills they need for an SDET career. An excellent opportunity has arisen to join NeoTech Academy as a remote Java Instructor with programming knowledge and experience in teaching.
Job Title: Java Instructor
NeoTech Academy is seeking a talented Java Instructor to teach Programming online. This job is Eastern Standard Time (EST) based, allowing you to work remotely. Responsibilities will include giving programming lessons, checking homeworks and projects.
Prerequisites: Proficient in English, Programming Knowledge
- Experience in Java programming language
- Experience in teaching (good to have)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Graduated from Computer or other relevant STEM fields
- Successful in time management, suitable for teamwork, strong communication
- Being dynamic, detail-oriented, disciplined
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience,
- Many opportunities for growth within an American organization,
- As a remote worker, working from home regularly,
- Paid time off and sick days according to industry standards
NeoTech Academy provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time, part-time