NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We are looking for interns for our Global Client Delivery department who will be willing to join us for short term assignments (at least 6 months). Interns will be supporting the respective department on projects, operations and reporting.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• 3rd & 4th year university students or master students
• Excellent command of English and Turkish
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Result oriented and eager to learn
• Good and effective communication skills
• Proactive and team player
• Able to work minimum 3 days/week
• Work in international inspiring team
• Interesting and dynamic work on diverse projects
• Further development perspectives in this fast-developing area of market research