Our expectations from the Purchasing Specialist, who will work at one of our Nuh Çimento group companies,
- Meet procurement demands and manage tender, bid collection, and contract processes accordingly,
- Make price and supplier research,
- Carry out procurement-related activities such as inventory management, cost reduction, stock optimization, effective field management, etc.,
- Plan order quantities in accordance with the annual production plan,
- Ensure that the orders are placed in accordance with the supply plan, followed up and delivered to the warehouses on time,
- Make long-term supply plans for materials that are used continuously and need regular replenishment,
- Create technological business solutions in line with strategy and market conditions by analyzing needs, demands and opportunities,
- Monitor and report price and supply movements, changes, and developments of the main materials in the domestic and foreign markets,
- Search for alternative materials and suppliers,
- Execute performance evaluation of vendors,
- Ensure KPIs and SLAs are guaranteed, or process improvement suggestions are made by analyzing procurement processes,
- Establish good relations with coordination between the suppliers and Nuh Çimento,
- Be responsible of the integrated management of business processes.
We are looking for a Purchasing Specialist who;
- Has a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering.
- Resides in Kocaeli or Asian side of Istanbul.
- Has 5+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Has a good understanding of manufacturing, quality, maintenance, sales, warehouse management, and logistics management.
- Is experienced in stock management.
- Is experienced in MS Office Programs and SAP MM module.
- Has excellent communication skills and is good at teamwork.
- Has developed skills in planning, reporting, and analytical thinking.
- Has strong understandings of organisation and priority management, and is proactive.