JOB DESCRIPTION :
As a key member of the sales management team, FIT helps achieve Sales Department goals.
The FIT team works on project-basis and full-time for maximum 1 year, to cover all sales channels.
The FIT member learns the basics of the business by starting from the field and enables it to develop further by increasing what they have learned.
- Conducting field visits with Sales Supervisors, Sales Representatives and Area Managers from different sales channels (Off Trade, On Trade, MOT, Hotel)
- Exucuting SWOT analysis on the field and gives feedback accordingly
- Preparing monthly presentations to the top management about the gathered insights on the field
- Keep track of brand budget management together with checking PO - PR
REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM THE JOB (KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY, BEHAVIOUR) :
- Graduated from the relevant departments of universities,
- Actively spent the university period, gained experience such as internships, project management,
- New graduate, up to 1 year of work experience,
- Very good command of English,
- Open to learning, development, sharing, dynamic, high energy,
- Verbal and written presentation skills,
- Excellent command of MS Office programs
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial, visionary and self-motivating,
- Cross functional understanding,
- Flexibility to working hours and travel,
- Driver license B type is a must
- Aiming to make a career in sales and marketing.