How would you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? Do you want to make a meaningful impact within a company that owns globally renowned brands like Gillette, Prima, Orkid, Ariel and Fairy?
We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. At P&G Gebze Plant, we rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards and our plant is a high-tech, dynamic & vibrant plant with the vision of developing future Product Supply / Manufacturing leaders. We aim to grow digital-savvy talents and encourage innovation at an individual & team levels at our plant. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will lead projects that matter and guide teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. We have plants all over the region, and where you go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
In our Manufacturing Sites, we produce high-quality products, and you will get to work with our cutting-edge technology and diverse team to help us innovate and improve our manufacturing processes. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems. Gebze Plant offers you different channels that you can use to improve your capabilities which are made-to-fit your learning & growing journey.
As a Manufacturing Manager at Gebze Plant, you will be responsible for improving results in the core production process, make focused and permanent improvement, standardize improvements through maintenance with your problem-solving expertise.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in 2024
- Graduated in the last 3 years
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
What we offer:
- Inspiring and Dynamic Work Environment – At P&G, colleagues become friends, creating a sense of belonging and caring for each other in our fun and inclusive work environment. You will be a force for good and force for growth by positively impacting our local and global communities through corporate efforts in Community Impact, Equality and Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability.
- Making an Impact as of Day 1 – You will be trusted with bigger responsibilities from the start, managing teams and leading projects throughout your career.
- Continuous Learning and Growth – You will immediately become a student of P&G Business School, where we grow next generation leaders with world-class training programs including on the job learning, corporate training programs and functional trainings.
- Feeling Valued and Rewarded – With our top-notch and pioneer people systems, you will be financially rewarded for your impact; enjoy competitive benefits and feel your mental & physical wellbeing is taken care of with our flexible work arrangements, corporate sports teams & clubs and many more.
Good to know:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) Application, 2) Online Assessments and 3) Interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- Please apply to only one of our job openings and choose your second preference when filling the application form.
- Application deadline is 15 December 2023, Friday.
- Online Assessment deadline is 24 December 2023, Sunday.
- Online Assessment scores are valid for 365 days. If your assessments are marked completed directly when you click the link, it means you already took the assessments within 365 days, and your latest result will is taken into consideration for your application.
- Due to high volume and interest, our process can take longer than usual. Thank you for your interest an understanding!
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
We champion social mobility and believe socio-economic status should not be a barrier to accessing job opportunities. That’s why in addition to this internship being paid, we offer provision of all the necessary technology and electronic equipment, access to a range of benefits, and financial support if you need to relocate for your internship - such as covering the cost of travel to your internship location.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please click here if you require an accommodation during the application process. Please make sure to wait to hear back from us regarding your accommodation before proceeding with the online assessment, we thank you in advance for your patience.