Are you motivated by: Working with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands like Gillette, Venus, Orkid, Head & Shoulders and Oral-B? Having full business responsibility from day one? Delivering extraordinary results? Working alongside like-minded ambitious business managers? And building a career with a truly international company?
If you have the talent, P&G can offer you all this and more! By joining P&G Sales (SLS) as Account Manager, you will manage a set of categories with one of the big retailers in Turkey. Our goal, as Account Managers, is to develop our joint business with retailers, creating category and brand plans that delight shoppers in-store and online, through building collaborative working relationships and deep business understanding.
What will we offer you?
- Inspiring and Hybrid Work Environment – At P&G, colleagues become friends, creating a sense of belonging and caring for each other in our fun and inclusive work environment. You will be a force for good and force for growth by positively impacting our local and global communities through corporate efforts in Community Impact, Equality and Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability.
- Making an Impact as of Day 1 – Our culture of accountability is unique. You will be trusted with bigger responsibilities from the start, managing teams and leading projects throughout your career.
- Continuous Learning and Growth – You will immediately become a student of P&G Business School, where we grow next generation leaders with world-class training programs. You will have multiple careers within a career, thanks to our broad portfolio of business, sites and multidisciplinary roles.
- Feeling Valued andRewarded – With our top-notch and pioneer people systems, you will be financially rewarded for your impact; enjoy competitive benefits and feel your wellbeing is taken care of with our flexible work arrangements.
We're looking for:
- University degree in 2023 or recently graduated
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong leadership skills to lead change and drive innovation
- Passion to learn and grow yourself
AT P&G #WESEEEQUAL
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status or any other legally protected factor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency.
You may only apply to one graduate role where you will be asked to indicate a second option. In case of applying more than one, you will be processed with your first application.
Assessment results are valid 365 days, and you will not be able to complete the assessments before 365 days are over.
Due to the increased interest in our roles and organization, our process might take longer than usual. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Apply NOW! The Application deadline is December 15!