Would you like to perfect today & shape the tomorrow of supply chain?
From start to finish, you can count on our leading-edge organization in Supply Network Operations to get the job done – and to do it better than anyone in the industry. We offer meaningful work in a creative and fun workspace, where you'll join a young and agile team of professionals. Beginning with overseeing our materials all the way to placing our brands in the hands of 5 billion consumers every single day, you’ll play your part as an expert integrator for supply chain across our many operations.
While being exposed to an end-to-end supply chain, you will be empowered to take responsibility as of Day 1. You will not only grow business but also grow yourself as an influential business leader to transform the future of the industry. You'll work in a creative and fun workspace, collaborating with a young and agile team that values collaboration and innovation.
Your Role Specialty Areas:
You’ll start within one of our many diverse work areas; plan the demand and supply for the market, collab with the customers and then physically distribute the products across the world whilst optimizing cash, cost and service. It’s a big job to move some of the most-loved brands around the world, but by creating value and with a resilient mindset, you’ll lead the efforts and innovate along the way.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you passionate to win in any context? We invite you to join us!
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in 2024
- Graduated in the last 3 years
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
What we offer:
- Inspiring and Hybrid Work Environment – At P&G, colleagues become friends, creating a sense of belonging and caring for each other in our fun and inclusive work environment. You will be a force for good and force for growth by positively impacting our local and global communities through corporate efforts in Community Impact, Equality and Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability.
- Making an Impact as of Day 1 – You will be trusted with bigger responsibilities from the start, managing teams and leading projects throughout your career.
- Continuous Learning and Growth – You will immediately become a student of P&G Business School, where we grow next generation leaders with world-class training programs including on the job learning, corporate training programs and functional trainings.
- Feeling Valued and Rewarded – With our top-notch and pioneer people systems, you will be financially rewarded for your impact; enjoy competitive benefits and feel your mental & physical wellbeing is taken care of with our flexible work arrangements, corporate sports teams & clubs and many more.
Good to know:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) Application, 2) Online Assessments and 3) Interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- Please apply to only one of our job openings and choose your second preference when filling the application form.
- Application deadline is 15 December 2023, Friday.
- Online Assessment deadline is 24 December 2023, Sunday.
- Online Assessment scores are valid for 365 days. If your assessments are marked completed directly when you click the link, it means you already took the assessments within 365 days, and your latest result will is taken into consideration for your application.
- Due to high volume and interest, our process can take longer than usual. Thank you for your interest an understanding!
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
We champion social mobility and believe socio-economic status should not be a barrier to accessing job opportunities. That’s why in addition to this internship being paid, we offer provision of all the necessary technology and electronic equipment, access to a range of benefits, and financial support if you need to relocate for your internship - such as covering the cost of travel to your internship location.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please click here if you require an accommodation during the application process. Please make sure to wait to hear back from us regarding your accommodation before proceeding with the online assessment, we thank you in advance for your patience.