SNI provides integrated digital solutions for compliance with digitalization and is dedicated to be the central partner for its customers to stay compliant in all countries. We are a computer technology corporation focused on Tax Compliance and Regulatory Reporting software such as e-invoice, e-ledger, e-delivery, SAF-T, SII and similar interfaces& technologies.
We provide certified SAP add on solutions that reduce the risk and cost of maintaining compliance for its 400+ clients from more than 30 countries. We have been registered as SAP Global Application Development Partner and maintains a global operation, having its local representative offices in Istanbul, Warsaw, and Ljubljana and partner offices in London, Amsterdam, Madrid and Budapest.
SNI is listed #12 at Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016!
For our Contracts & Legal team, we are looking for “New Graduate“ with following qualifications;
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Prepare, update and review all contracts and offers according to their commercial and legal conditions and tracking of their execution till the closure
- Keeping-up constant coordination on contracts with other departments (Operation, Legal)
- Negotiate contracts and budgets with investigative sites; and collaborate with internal project team to ensure negotiations occur within timelines
- Performing audit and non-audit projects in line with the sector’s needs including compliance to regulations, attestation services and process improvement
- Performs operational, financial and compliance audits in accordance with the annual audit plan in compliance with International Internal Auditing Standards
- Executes audit assignments in an effective and timely manner and provides constructive recommendations to the management in order to add value to the Company
- Prepares internal audit reports to Executive Management and the Audit Committee
- Provides consultancy to the management in order to take necessary corrective actions on the open and significant audit issues
- Follows up the action plan progress and ensures that recommendations are implemented in a timely manner
WHO YOU ARE?
- New graduate from a reputable University from the faculties of Engineering (Preferably Industrial Engineering)
- Maximum 1 year of working experience
- Great communication skills and personable, a likeable character who likes to solve problems and help others
- Being able to concisely explain and solve a problem via written communication will be important
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Strong ability to learn and self driven
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge in risk management and audit/review processes
"6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesinden doğan haklarınıza ve bu konudaki detaylı bilgiye https://www.snitechnology.net/en/page/calisanadayi adresinde yer alan aydınlatma metnimizden ulaşabilirsiniz.”