Our Field Sales Systems team is currently seeking Application Support Analysts in our Çekmeköy location. We are one of the top sales and distribution companies in Turkey. Position allows you to have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of application support analysts who will provide on the job training ensuring you will be successful in this role.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for monitoring and responding to customer complaints and inquiries through a variety of channels, including an incident management system, email, phone and live chat. In addition to making sure that each individual complaint is properly dealt with, you also need to assess customer problems as a whole so that particular areas of concern can be identified.
- Troubleshoot and escalate alerts that cannot be resolved to appropriate person/team.
- Progress issues and provide relevant information for troubleshooting or for clarification.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to departmental initiatives.
- Be responsible for configuring and training new dealers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, engineering or other appropriate academic majors.
- Communication – Ability to listen carefully, be patient and understanding, show empathy with users, and communicate clearly and concisely (written/verbal, internal / external).
- Problem-solving – Must be naturally curious, possess analytical thinking and creative with a drive to proffer solutions to problems, as well as with a passion for innovation.
- Critical thinking / decision making – Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the company.
- Negotiation – Effectively working with others to reach a beneficial outcome over one or more issues where a conflict exists with respect to at least one of these issues.
- Risk management – Ability to identify, analyze and document the risks associated with a project, as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes.
- Problem management - Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of querying SQL (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) is a plus.
- Familiarity with service desk tools (ManageEngine) is a plus.