We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our marketing team.
- Contribute to lead gaining and client retaining processes; meeting organization, proposal preparation, onboarding, launching and reporting,
-Coordinate production processes with 3rd parties to ensure best results
- Help to manage existing clients in terms of employer brand content, employer brand KPIs and talent attraction processes.
-Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Follow up all client relations and manage the processes in line with targets
-Manage the related digital dashboards
- Passion a career in marketing
- Excellent storytelling abilities across a variety of channels; including video, careers website, advertising, events, earned media etc.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing, Business or related field