RUBI is the global leader in tools and machinery to cut, handle, and set ceramics and other building materials used in construction and remodeling business. RUBI was founded in 1951 and has been operating globally since. It is organized in a group of companies with headquarters in Spain, factories in Spain, China and USA and different branches across the world
We are looking to recruit a person whose main mission will be the sale and promotion of RUBI products to consolidate and strengthen our operations in the Turkish market.
We think of a person with a certain introduction in the hardware or construction sector with excellent communication skills, customer orientation, autonomy, and organizational capacity.
For more information about RUBI please visit: https://www.germansboada.com/en/
-Maintenance and expansion of client portfolio.
-Increasing the sales to existing and new customers by proposing sales and marketing actions. Creation of the annual business plan to achieve objectives.
-Market prospecting in all potential channels to consolidate a distribution network. Assessment of new business opportunities according to the different markets and possibilities.
- Commercial support in terms of sending information, offers, samples and their follow-up.
- Nexus of union between client and company, giving a quick and efficient response to all client demands
- Fluid communication with the client to solve doubts and accelerate sales closing processes
-Activity and sales reporting to HQ in Spain
-Continual analysis and reporting of competitor actions.
- Carry out demonstrations of RUBI machinery and tools: conducting technical demonstrations to customers, training to contractors, etc. looking for synergies with distributors and ceramic manufacturers
- Participation in fairs and events.
-Available to travel on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar positions: promotion, commercial, customer service. Desirable experience in the sector. -
- High English level.
- Organizational and management skills. Analytical profile
- Business skills to negotiate
- Proactive and initiative person.
- Customer orientation.
- Valuable knowledge of the use of manual tools and machinery.