World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Air Liquide places diversity at the heart of its activities and is committed to promoting professional equality and employment for people with disability.
Are you enthusiastic about looking for career development in a large international company?
We are looking for Sales Representatives (İzmir based) with the missions & responsibilities below:
- Implement the regional sales plan within her/his area,
- Conduct a regular prospection with regular customer visits and market intelligence methods
- Develop sales through offer selling and new customer acquisition
- Negotiate the Air Liquide offer and signs contract with the customers
- Build the customer loyalty and maintain knowledge of geographical area
- Propose technical solutions to selected customers in order to solve their technical hurdles
Competencies and Profile
- Recent graduate or maximum 3 years of experience in a B to B industrial sales domain
- University degree (Engineering Degree is highly preferred)
- Experience in metal-working (welding, heat treatment, combustion, etc.) is a plus
- Adapting personal style to effectively interact within a multinational environment
- Strong prioritization & time management skills
- Strong capacities in listening customer needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Has an analytical mindset
- Able to adapt to teamwork
- To accept traveling and working enthusiastically in the field
- B class driver’s license
- Native Turkish and fluent in English
- Lives in İzmir // willing to relocate in İzmir